OK, so how to best begin my tailgating blog ... :-)
Here it is the middle of June which means football season is right around the corner. With that comes another season of tailgating which is just as fun as the game itself, if not more.
Over the few years of having tickets, I've had friends visit my tailgate and others who I don't know. But I welcome them all because we share the same passion for the Burgundy and Gold, as well as my passion for grilling and cooking.
In the posts to follow will be recipes that my fellow tailgaters and I have enjoyed. Whether you use each recipe straight out or tweak it here and there, I hope you find it useful for your tailgate cookout.
Here it is the middle of June which means football season is right around the corner. With that comes another season of tailgating which is just as fun as the game itself, if not more.
Over the few years of having tickets, I've had friends visit my tailgate and others who I don't know. But I welcome them all because we share the same passion for the Burgundy and Gold, as well as my passion for grilling and cooking.
In the posts to follow will be recipes that my fellow tailgaters and I have enjoyed. Whether you use each recipe straight out or tweak it here and there, I hope you find it useful for your tailgate cookout.
No comments:
Post a Comment